It Cannot Be Denied, There are the Pros and Cons of Using Internet for People Appearing in This Life

Asma Raj 6 / 10  
The Internet is has completely fulfilled individuals ways to communicate, gain information, shop, do business and other activities, and a number of people assume that it is the most necessary thing in their live. On the contrary, some individuals think that the Internet makes users addicted. In this essay, I am going to deliver the pros and cons of Internet use.

One of the advantages of using Internet is that we can be easier to gain much information what we want to. For instance, students who want to do their assignments and needs more resources except from books, they can use Internet obviously. Another advantage is that we can keep the relationships to our relatives, friends, and other people using some social media like Facebook, Instagram, Path, and Twitter. Also, there have been several cases in the world that many people meet their friends or families long time no see in social media.

On the other hand, the disadvantages of Internet use inflict serious problem for today's era and those are unavoidable. Using Internet without good time managing for working, studying and taking a rest, is causing one of the worst diseases namely the Internet addiction. For one example, children will lose their control in using Internet for gaming and opening social media or opening useless website such pornography, if they do not under control of their parents.

In conclusion, the Internet use is likely needed for a large number of mankind but we should avoid possibly all the dangers of usage and use it in accordance with good portion.
BAMS14 18 / 29  
hallo asma there are few advice for you

The Internet is has completely fulfilled individuals ways to communicate, gain information, shop, do business and other activities, and a . N umber of people assume that it is the most necessary ...

... some individuals think that the Internet makes users addicted.

One of the advantages of using Internet is that we can be easier to gain ...
For instance, students who want to do their assignments ...
... using some social media like such as Facebook, Instagram, Path, and Twitter.
ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
i give some correction for you..
The Internet is has completely fulfilled individuals ...
do business and other activities = if u want to use connector you have to put the part of speech, is same
for example : adjective and adjective

Home / Writing Feedback / It Cannot Be Denied, There are the Pros and Cons of Using Internet for People Appearing in This Life