Why I want to be dentist. I dream about it.

JJKanyarat 1 / 1  

Why I want to be dentist.

Everyone has a dream, so they will have many different reasons why they want to be that career. Like most people. I have many reason why I want to be dentist. I think the most important reason I want to be dentist are three thing and I will tell you.

Dentist is my personal favorite. I like to work with art and craft and work in health science line. Moreover dentists have the opportunity to own my own businesses. Like this career have included many of my liking.

This career can help people. There will be patients coming for take recovering the oral health. After they are treated by me, they can smile confidently. That is my happiness. Without them saying thank you, I could be happy because I gave him good oral health and could smile or have confidence every day after take recovering the oral health.

This career is comfortable to live. Because we have chosen to do what we like, when we have to work. We will be happy with this job and the dentist is still a stable job. not unemployed and what I need so much is that I can have enough money to bring my family take a trip together in many places. Which is my dream since childhood.

Finally is the dream that I want to be a dentist. Will be come true or not is
To be true or to be just a dream depends on diligence and my intentions. Hopefully these reasons will motivate me to enter university in the Faculty of Dentistry. And have done what love
Jun12 1 / 1  
Everyone has a dream, so ... Like most people. => Everyone has their own dreams, so do I.

I have many reason why [...] and I will tell you. => There are three reasonS why I want to be a dentist.
OP JJKanyarat 1 / 1  
@jun12 Thank you for your advice. ^^
Janjie, this is very weak personal statement for application to dental school. In a personal statement, you must show the development of your interest in dentistry. That means, explain when you first developed an interest in the field, why your interest grew, and how you have been trying to follow this passion prior to attending dental school. Who inspired this dream of yours? Was it a personal dentist? Or was it a member of your family? Why do call this a "dream"? Is it not achievable by most people in your country? What makes this dream in particular, special to you? Why do you think you can make a difference as a dentist? It isn't just about coming to you for oral care or you owning your business. The universities look for potential students who consider this line of work a vocation. They must truly be dedicated to the field of oral care and have taken great steps to prepare for their future education in this field. I do not see anything in your essay that remotely represents any of these requirements. This is only a draft essay that does not work for the application purpose it was developed for. Start working on a different version. One that better responds to my suggested content so that you will have a better presentation for your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Why I want to be dentist. I dream about it.