essay about depending on online learning in the future with no schools.

Heidi 1 / -  
]The tremendous advance in technology has changed our lives in many aspects. One of these aspects is online learning. Do you think that online learning can totally replace schools?

To begin with, online learning provides education for all people. The movement of education to the internet has opened up a new realm of opportunities for students of different ages and backgrounds, so it means that if you have an internet connection, you can access various lessons and lectures.

Furthermore, online-learning is worldwide. This reveals the advantage of attaining knowledge of the way other people live and their customs of different culture and religions; in addition of sharing information about different lifestyles and traditions.

Far and away the biggest disadvantage of learning online is that most people lack the feasibility to manage their own time. Without setting a specific time for studying, many people would skip doing their studies.

All things considered, I believe that although online learning present diverse advantages but we can not deny the importance of the schools.

This should be marked by using the mark scheme of cambridge ESL (IGCSE)

Thanks in advance
HenryAmber 2 / 3  
Ok. So, I would advise that you do not allow a question to be your thesis. Instead you should move it to the beginning of the first paragraph, and consider a thesis with a proper stance. Remember to tell the audience if you're for or against early on. Other than that the only problem I saw was that in your last sentence is says present were it should say presents.

I also put your paper on paperrater.com don't worry it was not posted anywhere where someone could see it. They say you had an outstanding transition score and avoided all bad phrases, but your vocabulary could afford to enhance. On a college grading scale it would be about a B, but that does not take content into consideration.
To begin with, online learning provides education for all people.

... This does not reveal anything special. So you need to specify how it provides education to everybody. It's good to start with a more meaningful statement that can punch the reader :D

Themovement of education to the internet has opened up a new realm of opportunities for students of different ages and backgrounds

Do you refer to a "shift"?

it means that if you have an internet connection, you can access various lessons and lectures.

... it means that if you have internet access, you are exposed to unlimited information.

Online learning does not know geographical or time barriers. In fact it can be instrumental in integrating different cultures,religions, beliefs and peoples' sentiments.
Tjengisile 2 / 3 1  
Online learning will be realy helpful because its sometimes hard to listen and understand a teacher in class,and by the way children of this days likes talking online and are comfartable there

Home / Writing Feedback / essay about depending on online learning in the future with no schools.