Describe your favorite form of transportation - bus has many benefits

Tranduyen 1 / 1  
Hi,I just started to learn writing a few days ago. Could your guys fix it for me ? Thank you .

I prefer bus more than an another transport

My favorite form of transportation is bus. Although it has a few disadvantages, I still like it because of these advantages. First, bus is very cheap and suits for everybody. For example, it just takes two thousands dong for students and six thousand dongs for adult. Therefore,it helps us to save money especially a student who doesn't have a certain job like me.Second,using bus is very convenient. Nowadays,buses are equipped air-conditioner and free wifi in order to service customer. Imaging in rush hour, a thousand of people get stuck outside with a freaking hot weather,you inside a bus enjoy air conditioner and surf Facebook.Third, besides a low cost, the convenience, it also contributes to protecting the environment. Going by public transportation can lessen the number of cars on street, and thus reduce carbon dioxide emission to the atmosphere.Fourth,using bus is safer. In some researches, most of the accidents happen because of people's carelessness. Taking cars off the road and replacing with public transport can help to reduce the total number of traffic accidents. In conclusion, going by bus has many benefits for us and for society.
dalmr885 1 / 1  
Firstly replace all your current transition words, with Firstly, Secondly etc.
Include is via bus in the first sentense.
Althought this mode of transportation has a few disadvantages, i still enjoy traveling by bus because of the following.

Then you can go on to list/ explain your reasons. You should make a point then explain.
Tran, when writing an essay that has several topics for discussion, it is best for you to offer each topic a separate paragraph so that it is easier for you to write and develop your presentation while also making it easier for the reader to skim across the page, reading your material. If you must use the counting system of presenting your information then please do so in the manner that you deem fit. However, in order to effectively prepare the reader for these changing topics, you should first offer a transition sentence at the end of the first topic that helps to introduce the second topic. When you get used to using transition sentences, you will find it unnecessary to use the numbering system in presenting your reasons in every paragraph.

As I mentioned in this essay, it is better to present one topic per paragraph so that you can offer a more solid discussion of your reasons. From the way that you present the reasons at the moment, you are not really convincing the reader about why you prefer to take the bus. Comparison points such as the cost of taking a taxi or the train as opposed to taking the bus would have helped when you said the bus was a more affordable form of transport. The same line of reasoning should have applied to the other reasons you presented so that you could have more effectively convinced the reader that your choice is a logical and preferable one when considering other options.

Home / Writing Feedback / Describe your favorite form of transportation - bus has many benefits