Describe a music video or a concert has made an impression on you.

sweetheart87 11 / 31  
You should say:
which kind of music it was and who performed it.
wht it was like musically
what it was like visually
and explain why you liked or disliked it.

Hello everybody!!!! I would ask you an Help!
This is the part 2 on IELTS exam, particularly the ORAL EXAM ( I've to speak for 4-5 minutes). I wrote my answer but I don't know if it is good! So, I thought to write it here. If you are so kind to correct it, I'll be grateful for this!!!

" I've decided to speak about an italian singer and when I went to one of his concert in September 2010.
He's one of the most popular singer in Italy, R.Z.
His music is generally defined Light Music.
When I went to the concert in September I had appreciated the orchestra on the stage. It was a joy for my ears!
Moreover, his concert was a pleasure for eyes! The scenary was so beautiful and the structure was so impressive! And furthermore he worn so amazing clothes with a colourful feathers!

He's an icon of transgressive besides a great poet !!! I love him!
!
anuarbek95 7 / 17  
Hi,
I think for the "what it was like visually part" u should describe what you saw or imagined, while listening to this music.

Also, I tink it'd be great to add how his music differed from other you listened to before.

Overall, a good idea. Try to practice more speaking tasks, b'coz you don't know what comes you on a test day.
Good luck, with your test

Home / Writing Feedback / Describe a music video or a concert has made an impression on you.