Task 1: describe the towerwind and how it works

Thuyua 1 / -  
A tower windmill is designed to use wind power to drive the machinery for grinding corn into flour.
Overall, it is a tower 15m tall with a big 4-wooden-sail fan on one side and small fantail on the other side. The tower is positioned 1 m above ground and covered by a cap.

Inside the tower, both the sails and fantail are held by a shaft. Besides, it consists of a vertical central shaft and a grinding equipment. The central shaft connects to the sails gears on the upper side, and the grinding equipment gears on the lower side.

When there is wind, the sails circle by the wind direction. As they turn, they rotate the gears system and hence activate the grinding machine.

This method purely bases on natural resource power that can reduce the greenhouse gases that causing global warming.

Nyuyen, you need to improve your reporting skills. Your report overview in your first statement is sorely lacking in information and is too sort. An overview normally has a minimum of 3 sentences, you have only one. A more effective opening statement for you would have been as follows:

A tower windmill is designed for farm use. It was created in order to use wind power to drive the machinery for grinding corn into flour.This report will look into how a tower windmill is constructed.

Some grammar corrections:

Overall, it is a A tower WINDMILL IS 15m tall

positioned 1 m above ground and IS covered by a cap.

both the sails and fantail are held TOGETHER by a shaft.

THE SHAFT Besides, it consists of a vertical central shaft and a grinding equipment.

When there is wind, the THE sails circle by the wind direction. As they turn, they rotate the gears system

and hence activate the grinding machine.

This method purely bases IS PURELY BASED on THE natural resource power

that can reduce the greenhouse gases that causing CAUSE global warming.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: describe the towerwind and how it works