Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Essay describing how to you were completely misunderstood (becoming pregnant)

mom2cay 1 / -  
okay i have to write an essay overexperiences. have you ever attempted to change the way people view you? write a 500-600 word essay describing a time where you were completely misunderstood and about what you did to correct how you were precieved.

my topic is my experience of how i was looked down upon when i became pregnant at 17(1999) by my fellow classmates teachers , and town. i was kicked of the track team, the school board tried to force me to drop out and not attend the public school. i was the only girl on campus that was pregnant at that time. plus i was the first girl that ever attended that highschool and stayed through my graduation of 2001. as they tried to force me to drop out or tansfer to the alternative school because i was setting a bad example by being pregnant. its not like i was trying to get pregnant. but i did. the school nurse had called me out of class and handed me pamplets on abortion and suggested i should think about it.my point of this essay is it was not right for the school, teachers, etc to discriminate against me because i was pregnant and try to force me out of public school and keep me from obtaining my highschool diploma. and keep me from prom and attending graudation. i was still me. i was an honor student, overall an outstanding student. then i got pregnant then i got treated like if you hung out with me youd get pregnant too. i didnt sleep around and i didnt deserve it etc. in the end i did succeed and win against the school board. i did get to attend my grauduation my child was a year old at that time. i kept my child worked enrolled in college and raised my child by myself. i did have support from my family but it was i who provided and took care of the baby. today my daughter is now 12 and im happily married and have two more children and have a very successful nursing career.

i just summarized my story. i need help putting it into essay form like what i should make my thesis be and my main points.

i just need a kick start and the rest shall flow. thanks in advance dawn

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay describing how to you were completely misunderstood (becoming pregnant)