Describing the issue of how do heat and energy waste are releasing to the atmosphere

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
The air circulation that drives heat and energy wasted in a house is illustrated in the diagram. Overall, the outside air will blow into the house through quite large slots like vents, windows, and doors. However, heat and energy wasted will leak out from the building through attics that are at higher part of structure in the second floor.

Based upon the first floor, the air comes into the house through windows and dryer vent below toilet. Moreover, crawl space nearby outdoor faucet and fan vent in the kitchen becomes a medium of the air into. In other side, both of windows and door in the cooking and the dining rooms also help the air entering the house. The fresh air from outdoor will circulate in the rooms of the building and lead to release heat.

On the other hand, some attics below rooftop are made for leaking the heat from inside. In addition, these parts are located in the rooms which allow heat to be produced such as in the kitchen and electrical outlet. Finally, the heat will leak and release through every single attic that on above the rooms, bathroom fan vent and plumbing stack vent.

You have developed your writing style in a very interesting manner. There is a distinct development in your way of analyzing the data that you have been provided with. The grammar use has shown a remarkable improvement and barely needs correction. I believe that you are getting to the point where you should have the confidence to take the test and be assured of passing this section in particular.

Here are my suggested revisions to your word choices:

... energy wasted in WITHIN a...
...outside air will blowS ...
through quite large ...
... in ON the second floor.

...and THE dryer vent...
... THE toilet.
... THE crawl space...
... THE outdoor faucet ...
... of the air into THE HOUSE.
In ON THE other ...
both of THE windows.
... outdoorS will circulate...
... lead to releaseD ...

some THE attics ...
... below THE rooftop
... leaking RELEASING the heat
...release through every single THE attic
... that on above the rooms...

I hope to continue seeing the improvement of your writing over the coming days. Good work :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Describing the issue of how do heat and energy waste are releasing to the atmosphere