A description of change in the share cost of Outocompu Enterprises measured in Euro (I-XII.2010)

fijarakbar25 11 / 13 2  
A description of change in the share cost of Outocompu Enterprises in European Countries measured in Euro from January to December 2010, a one year period is presented in line graph. The main facts that stand out reveals that notwithstanding some fluctuation shown over the give period, there were two peak times in the middle of 2006 and early 2008.

The figure stood at roughly 13 Euros in the initial year. However, there were some fluctuations in 2006 which was followed by sharp increase accounting for 30€ in the middle of this period. 2007 witnessed unstable trend among art of this frame time but it was continued by a significant revive in the early subsequent year at exactly 30 Euros.

Next, the rate then suddenly dropped hitting a trough at approximately 8€, which was the lowest point ever obtained. Over remaining two years, 2009 and 2010, the pattern changed erratically and ended rebounding to the initial level.

There are instances of lack of clarity within your writing. You seem to have been overwhelmed by the data you were given and you were unsure as to how you had to present it. Confusion sometimes happens but as you progress with your writing exercises, you should become clearer with the presentation of your information. Make sure you always understand what it is you are writing about and, in the case of monetary value such as the Euro, while you can use the Euro sign, it may be best to first spell out the word for the benefit of the readers who do not have any experience with the Euro sign yet.

... of changeS in ...
...European C countries...
...EuroS from ...
...over the giveN period...

...by A sharp increase ...
... witnessed AN unstable ...
trend among art of IN this TIME-frame ...
... significant revive REVIVAL in
...the early subsequent ...

... the rate then suddenly...
a trough LOW POINT at
Over THE remaining ...

Home / Writing Feedback / A description of change in the share cost of Outocompu Enterprises measured in Euro (I-XII.2010)