Description of a friend - The genius

Matrix student 1 / 3  
Hello everybody ,
i m morrocan student (in high school)
I hop u help me with correcting my writings and giving me a mark at the end
thank u everyone and nice to meet u guys.

A description of a friend

I would like to talk about a special person. He's my childhood friend. Everybody say that we are the inbetwenners ,but it's to hard to find someone who can understand you , who can enjoy life with you everyday .it's my friend Moad or the nicknamed : The genius.

Physically, he looks like a nerd .he's short and quite slim .He has (got )an round fair skinned face with a narrow eyes behind he's glasses , a small nose and wavy hair .He's always wearing tidy clothes.

The most characteristic thing about Moad is his sense of humor.
However, he's wise and takes the right decision in the right time. that's why I often seek advice from him. Also, he's both gifted at mathematics and physics and hardworking. He has the ability of noticing accurately and memorizing quickly. That's why this brainy boy is an excellent student. Moreover, he's known to be very cooperative and vital. When we have assigned projects, he works well with us, always does his share of work and bring the best of the group by being positive and cheerful . He has all the qualities of leadership. He is kind of person you admire him, the way he is talking, and the topics is discussing .Moad is generous and kind with everyone. He likes to help someone, and doesn't expect anything from him. That makes him more lovely and popular at school. Everybody wants to take company with him. Although, he spends his time at studying, he's the best player of video games I have ever seen.

I m so lucky to have him like a friend. I hope life do never separate us.

yes.... we will help you : ) and nice to meet you too : )

it'sHe is my friend Moad, or the nicknamed :and "The genius'' is his nickname.

--------- I did some changes : )

.He has (got )an round fair skinned face with a narrow eyes behind he's glasses , a small nose and wavy hair .He's always wearing tidy clothes.

-------- This is what I suggest:
He is with a round fair skinned face, narrow eyes that are concealed by thick glasses and a small pointed nose with wavy hair. He is pretty tidy in what he wears.

However, he's wise and takes the right decision inat the right time.

that's That's why I often seek advice from him.

--------- Have the habit of starting your sentences with capital letters, even when you drafts :D
Avoid sms language :D
chaleys 1 / 11  
I would like to talk to you about a special person. He's my childhood friend. Everybody say that we are the inbetwennersI really don't understand what that means

,but it's to hard to find someone who can understand you , who can enjoy life with you everyday .it's my friend Moad or the nicknamed : The genius.

Physically, he looks like a nerd .he's short and quite slim .He has a round, fair- skinned face with narrow eyes behind glasses, and a small nose and wavy hair .He always wears tidy clothes.

The most characteristic thing about Moad is his sense of humor. Well ok, then talk about his sense of humor!!
However, he's wise and takes the right decision in the right time. that's why I often seek advice from him. Also, he's both gifted at mathematics and physics and hardworking. He has the ability of noticing accurately noticing what accurately? and memorizing quickly. That's why this brainy boy is an excellent student. Moreover, he's known to be very cooperative and vital. When we have assigned projects, he works well with us, always does his share of work and bring the best of the group by being positive and cheerful . He has all the qualities of leadership. He is kind of person you admire him, the way he is talking, and the topics is discussing .Moad is generous and kind with everyone. He likes to help someone, and doesn't expect anything from him. That makes him more lovely and popular at school. Everybody wants to take company with him. Although, he spends his time at studying, he's the best player of video games I have ever seen.

I am so lucky to have him like a friend. I hope life never separates us.
OP Matrix student 1 / 3  
Thank you so much

dumi
do i have to say I often seek advise from him
or change the sentence(can u suggest another one please)
OP Matrix student 1 / 3  
chaleys

Thank you,
what you said was logic
AzizZ 2 / 24 1  
Salam Alaikon A khay
I Have only one suggesten in the intrudoction you shift from I to You and in what I know it's confusion so try to nuse the same subject

and allah almo3in

Home / Writing Feedback / Description of a friend - The genius