Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   4

descriptive essay about my favorite animal (the lion)

the king of the jungle, the lion, is without a doubt the greatest animal in the surface of the earth thats why its my favorite animal.

The king of the jungle, the lion, is without a doubt the greatest animal inonthe surface of the earth that i s why it i s my favorite animal.

For the beginning you should write thesis statement.and do not use shortening.
do you like it just because it is the greatest animal on the surface of the earth?

I think it is not convincing enough. And how would you define the greatest animal? I think if you change another more exact words it will be more effective.

My favorite animal is the king of the jungle---(the) lion.Without any doubt it is absolute the most energic and full of fighting power animal; this is the reason why it could be the king of the forest and also why I like it so much.

(But how will you going on describing it ? As for me, I did not contact with a lion, so this article is a little hard...., looking forward to reading your essay. )
EF_KevinThreads: 8
Posts: 13,840
[Contributor] 129  
Cathy is right! It's not convincing if you do not give a reason why it is the greatest. I personally think humans are the greatest, though many would disagree with me on the grounds that we are destroying the planet.

The king of the jungle, the lion, is without a doubt the greatest animal in the surface of the earth, and that is why its my favorite animal. I say it is the greatest, because ___________.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / descriptive essay about my favorite animal (the lion)