Despite the availability of many translation softwares, it is still beneficial to learn a language.

tueminh1010 1 / -  

using translating applications or learning foreign language

Nowadays some people are familiar with translating applications and ignoring the duty to accumulate new languages. My personal view point will be discussed in the following essay and getting to a conclusion.

To begin with, it is undeniable that technological development brings benefits including translating applications. Firstly, the software allows users to communicate with foreigners immediately without a professional learning progress. For example, translation softwares now includes the voice transfering system that gives users the ability to use their native language with foreigners directly through the mobile device installed with the software, by speaking to the phone and it will return the language that the partner will understand through the speaker. Secondly, the applications help the technology users to avoid struggling in learning a new language. There are an enormous number of people using online dictionaries included in translation software as their learning documentary and without these applications, the accumulating progress will take more effort as it becomes more difficult.

On the downside which I firmly believe, translation softwares also brings a number of backward effects compared to learning the language. Firstly, the accuration of the software is still a major concern. Many translating applications resulted in the misunderstanding of the language's meaning among the users, which may lead to the confusion in communicating and the worse is the low quality of education and learning languages. Secondly, a number of people who depend on these technologies may ignore their duty to acquire a new language, as a consequence leading to their underrated classification to adapt to nowadays world, which is highly demanding for language flexibility.

In conclusion, although technological development comes with technological tools that benefit people in the language field, I still hold to my belief that the most beneficial method to acknowledge more about language is learning
The writer has created an orginal prompt statement rather than simply restating the original prompt. As such, the task rewriting considerationn have not been met. If one were to look at the orginal topic, he would see that his opening statement is totally unrelated to the first version. He has not given a clear measured opinion either, leaving the examiner without a preliminary response to score. A flatly stated opinion is used to score the accuracy of the response in relation to the discussion instruction. The provided paragraph does not meet formatting requirements.

On the downside which I firmly believe

This is the required response in the first paragraph that was necessary to help establish the succeeding discussion.

Add to this the incompletely discussed openon and one will understand the failing score. There is a lack of early opinion reference, strong opinion reasons covering 2 stand-alone paragraphs, and a properly developed discussion presentations. clear LR problems and inaccurate sentence formats are the final series of enors that will prevent a passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Despite the availability of many translation softwares, it is still beneficial to learn a language.