Despite cars damage the environment, their manufacture and their use continue to increase

duyenb1602679 1 / -  

huge amount of cars contribute to the air pollution

It is clear that air pollution is serious problem facing humankind to date. Although people have widely acknowledged the negative effects of automobiles on their environment, they keep making and using it excessively. There are some potential reasons related for this trend, but many possible solutions can be used to prevent it.

To begin with, there are several plausible reasons are leading to this situation. One of the main reason is the flexibility of traveling by car. In other words, this mode of transport does away with the buying tickets, like busses and trains. As a results, commuters can go to work, shopping and follow other pursuits at this convenience without depending on fixed schedules of public transportation. Another contributing factor is that private cars can bring a great sense of pleasure and comfort. To be more specific, people can use their car to go to somewhere and enjoy a long-lasting journey by using this state of the art car's inside furniture, compared with the feeling that of public transportation.

However, some measures could be used to address the intractable problem of increased car production and use. The most efficient solution is stricter taxation application. The Government should be given high tax to car products that are released more polluted air, based on environmental standard and compared with the counterpart. Another practical approach is that government should encourage people to use buses, trains and metros....as alternative means of transport. To do this, authority should upgrade people's awareness, traffic infrastructure and facilities, which make passengers feel superior and use it regularly. By doing this, it is hoped that people will have more travel choices and circumscribe car usage.

In conclusion, the flexibility and sense of pleasure are the two main driving forces that contribute to constant use of car. However, the problem can be handled by higher taxation policies and public awareness raising, described above.
There are some potential reasons related for this trend, but many possible solutions can be used to prevent it.

Respond directly to the 2 questions to help outline you reasoning paragraphs. In 2 sentences, give your subject response for:

1. Why is this?
2. How could this be controlled?

Your topic outline will prove how well you understood the task discussion requirements in relation to the restated topic.

[quote=duyenb1602679]To begin with, there are several plausible reasons are leading to this situation.[/quote]
Avoid the use of sentence fillers like these. While these help you meet the word count, there sentences do not apply themselves to any scoring sections. These do not help increase your sectional and overall score.

results

Incorect word usage. The previous scenario is singular so the singular of results (result) should be referred to. Review your S v p lessons.

The Government should be given high tax to car products

This is an incorrect sentence. Here, you are saying the government should be taxed instead of the people for purchasing cars. The latter is what you meant. You are scored on though clarity based on sentence presentation. Be very careful. You score down in the GRA section for sentences like these.

Home / Writing Feedback / Despite cars damage the environment, their manufacture and their use continue to increase