Despite of some drawbacks, the exchange programme would be beneficial for all teenage students

haikhoa0914 1 / -  
Some teachers think that international student exchange would be beneficial for all teenage school students.

Do you think its advantages will outweigh the disadvantages?

Governments around the world have so far grasped the importance of international relationships and thus taken measures to work at them. In addition, the student exchange programme launched worldwide has emerged as a propitious method to meet this goal. The essay will examine the pros and cons of the exchange scheme and shed light on why I believe the benefits of it overwhelm the drawbacks.

On the one hand, the advantage of becoming a foreign academic participant is twofold. Firstly, the programme accommodates a huge opportunity to step out of the comfort zone and obtain new perspectives. The prospect of the youths being in a bizzare area will stir them to engage themselves in the surroundings and thus enhance their understanding and appreciation of the culture. Secondly, students who manage to thrive on unprecedented circumstances while living abroad develop wondrous social skills. Being far away from home means that children are isolated from any assistance from homecountry, which in turn boost self-esteem and ability to cope with problems. Moreover, tackling daily issues somewhat equip them with employability skills that pave the way for a world of employment choice. For instance, a fresh graduate with an accredited overseas school's diploma is more highly-sought after by employers than the less fortunate.

On the other hand, students who travel abroad for educational pursuits are susceptible to stress and depression. Seemingly, culture shock provoke the feeling of being kept out of the loop within adolescents; if they cannot get over the spiral of everlasting distress, their performances at school will deteriorate absurbly.

Briefly, although exchange students might have difficulties adapting to unfamiliar school curriculums, I strongly advocate the exchange programme in that the benefits are remarkable.
Governments around the world

Wrong reference. The prompt restatement will fail since it does not refer to the correct rephrasement that relates to the point of view of teachers to the international student exchange program. Do not change the original references, but use keywords in its place instead.

In addition, the student exchange programme launched worldwide has emerged

Do not offer any additional information in the prompt restatement + personal opinion paragraph. This plus the previous error will already assure that your tentative essay score is already within the failing range.

The essay will examine the pros and cons

I believe the benefits

You are not going to get a TA passing score. You even altered the discussion from a direct advantage v. disadvantage discussion to a compare and contrast + personal opinion response. You definitely proved to the examiner that you did not understand the topic and you have no idea how to restate a simple statement in your own understanding. Your comprehension skills are questionable at this point.

The overall discussion does not focus on the A v. D. discussion. You are using the pro and cons comparison discussion instead, which is not the discussion instruction for this essay. It will not get a passing score because you failed to provide the required discussion format.

The response should have started with, I believe that the program has more advantages than disadvantages. I base this opinion on 2 reasons....

Home / Writing Feedback / Despite of some drawbacks, the exchange programme would be beneficial for all teenage students