developed countries help the third world countries

shirui 1 / -  
Improvements in health, education and trade are essential for the development of poorer nations. However, the governments of richer nations should take more responsibility for helping the poorer nations in such areas.

It is common these days for developed countries to help third world countries' people to improve their current situations from many aspects, especially, health, education and trade. Whether the developed countries' supports are blessing or cursing has become a highly debatable issue. Personally, I tend to think that people living in developed countries need to help third world countries.

Convincing argument can be made that many third world countries do not have the ability to improve their citizens' live. Although some third world countries' governments have worked extremely hard to eliminate poverty in their reigns, the effects are usually disappointing. The primary reason would be that these countries are cut off from outside the world by mountains, forests or just because of the scarcity of natural resources. Moreover, labours' in these countries are not trained. Due to the impoverishment, local governments cannot afford training to their working force. Therefore, it is more difficult for these countries to become industrialised.

In the contrary, developed countries such as Australia and America have the biggest share of worlds' natural, financial or intelligent resources. This contribute to the capability which allow the developed countries not only provide a qualified living standards to their own citizens, but also be able to assist third world countries to get rid off impoverishment. Furthermore, developed countries mostly establish the trading rules and regulations. This results in that a developed country always stays in a superior position rather than poorer countries during the negotiation of an international trade.

In conclusion, there are significant obstacles for third world countries to improve their own people's lives, and it is capable for developed countries to help them. Consequently, developed countries are supposed to show more willing to help the third world countries.
stranger4ever 8 / 29  
It is a good composition,but short and in the second paragraph,you should say citizen's life instead of live.
... are cut off from the outside the world by..

The expression is "on the contrary"...

This results in that a developed country always stays staying in a superior position rather than poorer countries during the negotiation of an international trade.--- very good point!! Is it really helping them if developed nations make sure that they profit from the endeavor? In the long run, economies of developing countries often suffer after aid is given.

This is well written!!
rupjyoti2706 2 / 5  
Second para 3rd line ....cut off from outside the world by mountains, forests...its not a mistake but from my point of view geographically would sound better.

Good composition!

Home / Writing Feedback / developed countries help the third world countries