Should developed nations help undeveloped ones in the aspects of health, education and trading

tuananh 8 / 15  
Nowhere in the history has the issue been more prominent than the division of developed and undeveloped countries leading to incompatible patterns in public infrastructures' enhancement. Therefore, there are opinions recommending other rich countries to show interest in supporting those poorer nations in health, educational and trading aspects. In my opinion, I completely agree with the given statement.

Primarily, undeveloped countries, which mostly rely on agricultural productivity or mineral resources and monetary deficit, are deeply buried in debt. Hence, by greatly consuming of raw materials, industrialized nations can both facilitate financial aid to help less fortunate countries and develop national economic rises. Another special consideration in this case is that reducing the exporting taxation also enables the local people to sell goods globally so as to increase their annual profits and fulfill expenses of products' quality enhancement.

On the other hand, medication and education should also be concentrated which are main tools fostering and shaping the new generations' living. For instance, as for medical aspect, it is undeniable that most less developed countries are primary culprits for wide-ranging contagiousness of deadly diseases leading to global impact. Obviously, this tendency might keep rising unless international investments are provided such as health professionals or modern medical infrastructures. Next, gradual education degradation in undeveloped countries must be prevented by building schools and new studying module which should be different form the former setting. Since it is the unstructured educational system brings down the average GDP levels as well as sharp decline in economic growth, changing teaching methods are also possible option for rich nations to help the poor countries.

The aforementioned perspectives show that international support from developed countries not only contributes to less developed nations' development in the aspects of medication, education and commerce but also balances globally general development.

From moderator: please note you will be suspended if you post a useless comment in another student's thread one more time...
marned 4 / 10 4  
Your essay has the proper format, of intro, conclusion, and three body paragraphs!
You need to watch your selection of word choice. Use a dictionary if necessary, to make sure the word makes sense.
I think with some word choice corrections, and more formal use of transitional phrases, your essay would be stronger.
OP tuananh 8 / 15  
thank you for your suggestion. I'll be sure to remember that.
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
Primarily, undeveloped countries, which mostly rely on agricultural productivity or mineral resources and monetary deficit, are deeply buried in debt.

Well, you state something but it has no connection to the reality (in other words, what you say is totally inaccurate). When you refer to: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt you will notice that top 20 countries with the most debt are the developed countries. And the countries with the least debt rely on agricultural productivity. So I won't be commenting on the rest until you do more careful research into your statements.
Linda44 2 / 2 1  
the local people

Dear Friend,
Here are my suggestions:
- Local people ---> natives
- medication and education should also be concentrated which are -----> Developing medical and educational setting should be focused.
- deadly diseases -----> malignant diseases
- Obviously, this tendency might keep rising -------> Hence, this approach should remain continuously

Good like
OP tuananh 8 / 15  
dear Rich Monte
I'm sorry and this will be the last time I wrote something without proper evidence.

Home / Writing Feedback / Should developed nations help undeveloped ones in the aspects of health, education and trading