Developing countries need financial help or practical aid and advice

gintoki7 5 / 9  
Some people think that developing countries need financial help from international organizations.
Others think that it is practical aid and advice that is needed.

Discuss these views and give your own opinion

:

Key:
There has been a long-standing debate about whether donation of money or practical help is more beneficial to developing nations. From my point of view, I believe practical aid and consultancy play a more important role than financial assistance.

To begin with, donating money to developing countries may be ineffective for the following reasons. Firstly, in case of corruption, the money could end up not being able to reach the people in need. Secondly, there is a high chance that governments or non-governmental organizations receiving financial help make wrong decisions in dispensing the money. This is mainly because some developing nations still lack a number of well-qualified and efficient staffs in fields like finance or infrastructure.

Comparing to financial assistance, practical helps appear to be more superior when it comes to bettering third world countries. It is obvious that essentials like food or water stand a lower chance of being misappropriated. In addition, people in flooded or far-flung regions would appreciate practical help more as in those places there are few shops to spend money on. Another point deserves considering is that giving advice to developing countries and let them figure out the solutions to their problems on their own helps those countries to flourish in the long run. Since it is impossible for poor countries to receive foreign aid all the time, it is advisable that international organizations help them to be self-sufficient.

In conclusion, I insist that practical help and advice is more crucial to poor nations than financial assistance.
I do not know what else to tell this writer. He is constantly making the same mistakes in his presentations regardless of the advice that I provide to him. He is obviously not reading my comments / listenting to my corrections, which is why the same mistakes are made repeatedly, regardless of the advice received. The student is partial to this discussion type for his practices, even though he fails to correct his presentation in any way. Repeated mistakes means the student is incapable of learning from his errors. I am slowly being convinced that this student will not be able to pass the IELTS test because he is incapable of learning how to respond to the essays.
OP gintoki7 5 / 9  
hello, i really appreciate your comments and one thing i want to explain is that all of the essays you read were posted in the same time when there were no response so i could not know if i were making a mistake or not
congminh 1 / 1  
You need to improve more bro!
spandya 1 / 3  
You should take care of using proper words and sentence structures.

Home / Writing Feedback / Developing countries need financial help or practical aid and advice