Developing nations are often financially supported by prosperous nations, but poverty still remain

vvananh88 1 / -  

Developed countries should give other types of help to the poor countries rather than financial aid

In recent years, developing nations are often financially supported by prosperous nations, however, poverty still remain.Therefore, it has been an increasingly argument for trying alternative solutions. I completely agree with this point of view and this essay will explain why.

On the one hand, there are several reasons why the financial solution is not working as many people might expect. First, since the money funded by rich countries may not be equally devided to the poor, many people will continue to live in destitution. In fact, these aids have to travel through many people and organizations before coming to people who are in need, it can not be guaranteed that this whole process is transparent and enough support will be deliver to the poor. Second, giving money to developing countries is such a temporary strategy, increasing the sense of dependence which prevent them from getting rid of poverty forever.

On the other hand, there are many feasible alternatives can be taken into account to tackle this issue. First, rich nations can transfer the cutting edge technology to poor countries so they could sustain their own economy. Indeed, countries suffered from poverty are often low-tech and human resource dominates in the chain leading to low productivity compares to that of machines which are mainly used in the developed countries. If these developing nations can adopt the high-tech methods in production, the productivity will increase which eventually flourish national economy. Second, education is the key to sustainable development, therefore, prosperous nations should help poorer one in academic education as well as training qualified employees. For example, the government of developed nations such as American, UK and Australia ... should release more policies for abroad student from poor nations like financial aids, accommodation support...

In conclusion, giving money to poor nations is pointless and other practical strategies such as adopting new technology from rich nations and investing more in education can potentially solve the poverty crisis.
I completely agree

Do not exaggerate your response. Format the answer as needed or indicated in the discussion question. This is not an extent response essay so the response provided is incorrect. The format should be that off a simple agree or disagree statement. Remember that scores are deducted for incorrect response presentations.

On the one hand,

On the other hand

The reasoning format is also not as expected. As a single opinion essay, you cannot use a discuss both opinion format. Both paragraphs need to support only the previously stated opinion. Otherwise, only the related paragraph and reasson will be scored.

Seperate the concluding paragraph into at least 2 sentences composed of 40 words or more to recieve a score in this section. Do not use run- on sentences that reduce the statement clarity.

Home / Writing Feedback / Developing nations are often financially supported by prosperous nations, but poverty still remain