The development of the Internet consists of many positive impacts.

thiet sun 5 / 6 1  
The Internet has dramatically altered our lives over the past few decades. Although some of these changes have been negative, the overall effect of this technology has been positive.

What is your opinion on this?

The Internet has brought significantly benefits in recent years. Yet, there remains some disagreement as to whether the overall effect of this technology has been positive or negative. While some of these changes have affected negatively on the world, I personally believe that the benefits of this technology are far outweigh its drawbacks.

On the one hand, there are some changes lead to negative impacts in the world. Firstly, it is very dangerous for children using Internet without controlling because this can make children to become addicted to the Internet and cause in neglecting their study. Secondly, there maintains some danger of social isolation - a problem occasionally seen in people who spend too much time in front of computer rather than relating to people in real world.

On the other hand, the development of the Internet consists of many positive impacts. First of all, it is an indisputable fact that the way of communication has been revolutionized strongly by the internet. In earlier times, the communication between this country and faraway places was quiet difficult and sophisticated. Nonetheless, it becomes more effective and easier nowadays with the support of useful communication tools. For instance, making online conferences is appropriate with global trade in many other countries. Furthermore, It is reliable that there is a vast amount of free material online. As a consequence of this, the flow of information is becoming extremely convenient these years. For example, if you conduct a research, searching information through accessing on the internet saves much more time than searching in a library.

By way of conclusion, I once again restate my position that the overall impact of this technology has been positive due to its convenience in communication and influence on the flow of information.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
I personally believe that the benefits of this technology are far outweigh its drawbacks. Anyways, there are some of your weaknesses that i would like to point out!

it is quite simple to improvise the example for your first body paragraph, and thus you should have created it to consolidate your essay.
The way you deliver your ideas are almost identical. Next time, attempt to show the rater the wider range of grammars such conditionals, perfect, continuous e.t.c!

Good luck with your upcoming essays!!
OP thiet sun 5 / 6 1  
thank you very much, I will take your advice the next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / The development of the Internet consists of many positive impacts.