The Development of Meadowside village and Fonton in three different time periods

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
The map illustrates the development that have occurred in Meadowside village and Fonton comparing among three different time periods. The most noticeable development is expanding the area of Meadowside village and Fonton, so connecting each other.

To begin, there were only two towns and no commerce facilities. In 1985, leisure complex, housing estate and super store were built in Meadowside village and the width of a road expanded. Moreover, the road which connects Meadowside village and Fonton was constructed, so it was easy for users to access between two towns.

In the president, Meadowside changed from village to suburbs, owing to expansion these areas. To the next, new railway and station has been built. In addition, there is hotel and business park near the station, so it is expected to use a lot of people. Finally, these areas became complex town and it is more convenience for people to visit the town than ever before.

(155 words)
maulida07 6 / 7 1  
hi Naoki here are my suggetions:

The map illustrates the development that have occurred in Meadowside village and Fonton ... (you can also write particular selected year) .

To begin, there were only two towns and no commerce facilities(you should better explain about road in Meadowside and railway in Fonton) .
Moreover, the road which connectsconnected Meadowside village and Fonton washas been constructed, so...

In the presidentpresent , Meadowside has changed from village to suburbs...

Home / Writing Feedback / The Development of Meadowside village and Fonton in three different time periods