IELTS TASK 2 : DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGY TO A NEW LIFESTYLE.

hasdymath 11 / 25  
Information technology enables many people to do their work outside their workplace (e.g. at home, when traveling, etc.)
Do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technology is changing people habit. Development of information technology has influenced society lifestyles by working outside of their workplace. This case brings benefits, since this leads to efficient time consuming and more pleasure. Although both ideas are utterly acceptable to some extent, I would argue that there must be serious a consequence especially unhealthy lifestyle.

Apparently due to development of information technology, it comes to an abrupt withdrawal of lack of activity. This is because there seems to be a busy with heavy workloads. A 2004 recent Harvard university study reveals that 90% of employees working at home in Zamfara, Nigeria have obesity, since they does not spend energy and their muscle is not exercised properly. Besides that, the workers get minimal calorie expenditure. It is clear that effects of healthy are often seen in sedentary activity.

Despite the drawbacks, we cannot deny that technology has made many aspects of life more efficient time. People who work in international business have to replay hundreds of emails every day, and people can spend gather with their family. Some people argue that this time could be better spend.

It is more pleasure using technology information at working home. This is owing to the fact that people have instant access to entertainment and social connection just a click away. Like many people, I use a networking site, which apparently has more than 700 million active users. This type of statistic illustrates just how popular this website is.

The aforementioned evidence shows that the immense benefits of information technology of working in non-workplace has offered pleasant and efficiency of time. However, it is argued that this activity leads people serious disease. As seen, both views introduce merits and demerits. It is imperative that societies should take regular breaks from their computers, so there are benefits that remain.
INA 6 / 12 2  
Technology is changing people' habit.
... acceptable to some extent, I would argue that thereit must behave a serious a consequence ...
[quote=hasdymath]Despite the drawbacks, we cannot deny that technology has made many aspects of life to be more efficient time.
People who work in international business have to replay hundreds of emails every day, and people can spend gather with their family. Some people argue that this time could be better spend.
with the technologies, people working in the international business can replay hundreds of email everyday and people can spend their time to gather with their family.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 : DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGY TO A NEW LIFESTYLE.