The development of video - What Makes a Video Go Viral?

vupu65130 1 / 1  

What Makes a Video Go Viral?

Nowadays, the development of Internet increases rapidly in our daily lives. We are able to gain amount of information immediately through Internet. There are abundant sources such as CNN, BBC, and YouTube. Beside, the video we gained might be accessed from other people and then we might sent it to others, thereby enabling video to have amazing click rate for a short time. However, what are the reasons to make the video go viral? In my opinions, there are three main elements which are knowledgeable, interesting, and attractive might cause the video to become popular.

First of all, we are not limited our learning on the textbooks. In the era of information developed, we gain more and more useful information from videos. There are lots of news and speeches posted on the website. These kinds of videos discuss the specific issue that might sprite one's mine or they contain the important matter that people are focusing. Thus, the video will go viral and be paid more attention around people.

Secondly, the content of the video is very interesting. It must be creative and funny to make people laugh. Under the pressure of work, family or couple, people would like to browse a funny video to release their pressures. Moreover, the interested video is easily to become a topic around peers. The interested video also might be imitated by the group of your friends. Therefore, this is one of reasons to make the video become popular on the Internet.

Thirdly, an attractive video must have the great appearance of actor in the video. Most women like to watch soap opera from Korea because most of actors are handsome and adorable. Furthermore, the performances are close to our daily lives. There are many romantic scenes, thereby enabling young girls and woman to immerse themselves in the video quickly. Therefore, it will become the popular forum on the Internet.

For these reasons, a video can go viral by sharing and passing within people, increasing the click rate within few minutes. We realize that the popular videos have many diverse aspects. Since these popular videos, we are able to understand what kinds of topics that people wander and are willing to spend time on it.

*I will truly appreciate any suggestions, instructions, and feedback!! Thank you!
@vupu65130 There are a number of informative elements missing from your essay. The first, is the meaning of a viral video. What is the history of the word? How was it coined? What does it mean when a video goes viral? Most importantly, why is it the ambition of every person who makes an uploaded video to make that said piece of film go viral? What does kind of pleasure or sense of accomplishment does one get when a video goes viral? What are the reasons that one should aim to make the video viral and most importantly, should one really consider it an honor to have his video go viral? If yes, then why? Those are the questions that will help to enhance the meaning of a viral video and why it is important for most people that a video go viral. It is not enough to explain what makes the video go viral. It is also important to inform the reader as to the reasons why this trend of going viral is something that video makers ambition for.

Please have your essay professionally proofread before you submit it. That is after you make revisions to the content. There are a number of wrong vocabulary words in use such as mine when you meant to say mind and, in this era of developed information access, not information developed. A host of other errors exist in your sentence development but it would be futile to address those mistakes at this point because you have to revise the content of your essay. Please make sure that you proof read and edit the essay after you have finalized the content. These are the aspects of grading that could lower your final score.
OP vupu65130 1 / 1  
Thank you very much. I need to spend more times revising the content of my essay.
Thank you for your feedbacks!

Home / Writing Feedback / The development of video - What Makes a Video Go Viral?