The diagrams show the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its contraction in 1950
The alterations of West Park Secondary School development in three different stages of its development are illustrated in the diagrams. Overall, the most noticeable change is the establishment of parking area which was getting larger significantly, while the main building of the school was still in similar positions over six decades.
In 1950, residential area was built next to the main road and close to the school, and the area right behind of these buildings was farmland and playground respectively. In 1980, this housing area had been demolished in order to make two new areas which became car park and science block. Furthermore, the entire area of farmland converted into a sports center.
In 2010, the main building of schools and science block remained unchanged, while parking areas was extended to cover all of sports field. As a result, the size of both playground and sports field had decreased since the sport center took over some playground areas.