M.S.Dhoni: The Untold Stroy ( Film Review)

Aqsa Aqeel 1 / -  
So here it is, my first ever Film Review. Please do read, i will appreciate it a lot.

So today I went to watch M.S. Dhoni :The Untold Story. It was indeed a much anticipated movie by the cricket fans and why shouldn't it be, it was after all about a big Cricket star, who is loved by a lot of people. But to be honest, it was not that amazing or excellent as it could have been.

The first minus point of the movie was that it was unnecessarily long, and even after being too long, the most striking or relevant details of the Indian cricket Team captain's life were missed out.The progression of the movie lacked in liveliness. Sometimes in between the movie, you sit and try to figure what just happened. What the film lacks is the charismatic energy which could have been if the Direction would have been better.

The movie might not also appeal to hardcore Cricket fans, because seriously it lacked a lot of the cricket part.

But the plus side of the movie were the emotional songs(though at times, the unnecessary sound kind of annoyed me). And the best part of the direction was the Death of Priyanka ( Mahendra singh Dhoni's first Girlfriend ).And the best part of the movie was the Inidan feel that one got from it, the small and trivial Indian things which were shown were very good.

Overall, the movie was a fair shot and is a must watch if someone is a big M.S. Dhoni fan but it fails to draw up that energy, the thrill of the last Shot by M.S. Dhoni in 2011World Cup, it was kind of mediocre, as it was considered the main attraction of the movie, and therefore, much more anticipation could have been built up but there wasn't any And I still prefer seeing the Six shot by Dhoni on my 32 inch screen T.V and having uncontrolled goosies rather than the big Picture. Though the last scene was very Emotional(the one with the trophies in the hand of the Men-In-Blue).

So, thank you if you have read till now, You certainly were an ardent reader and this was my opinion , i would recommend you to definitely watch it and have some of your own.
Hi Aqsa, first of all WELCOME to the Essay Forum Family, I hope this is a start of a relationship that will make sure that all of your future writing projects will be coupled by a meticulous and timely review.

We aim at giving it our best for you to be able to send in a competitive essay.

Having said that, I must say that this film summary is done in a well managed way, you made sure that there is a sequence of the events that took place in the movie, not only that, you also made sure that the words you use to incorporate in the essay is very conversational, meaning they are very easy to understand in a normal readers view.

Overall, the summary is well versed, however, I would suggest that you refrain from using the word "but" in beginning or starting a sentence and if you can replace the word "but" with the word "however" or any other linking verb that could denote negative or comparison to the other idea, without using the word "but".

I hope the above insights are useful.

Home / Writing Feedback / M.S.Dhoni: The Untold Stroy ( Film Review)