The diagram illustrates the manufacturing processes for producing good black tea

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The diagram illustrates the manufacturing processes for producing good black tea. Overall, there are five steps for creating black tea. In any case, even though there are two different ways -traditional and modern methods, they have similar steps in initial and eventual process.

First of all, when collecting tea, the tea farmer picks only bud and 2 top leaves for resulting good quality of tea. Then, the tea continues to withering where leaves are spread out on the rack and air is passed through whole those leaves which can remove about 60% moisture. Following this, the leaves are ready for rolling and cutting, factories use traditional method by rolling flat and broken them which release a wide range of enzymes from leaves, and modern way by cutting leaves, tearing and curling them which created granular pieces. The next step is oxidation, where enzymes are mixed by water can change leave's colour to cooper. Finally, these leaves are fried or dried in hot air dryers where release nice smell, and the leaves only consist of 3% moisture.

Your overview of the report is acceptable. Although, it can stand to use a little improvement. Let me show you how these improvements can be made.

manufacturing processes - the singular form of the word process should be used because you did not indicate more than one manufacturing process at this point in your overview.

WHILE there are two different ways OF PROCESSING -traditional and modern methods, they have similar steps in THE initial and eventual process.

At the point where you started your second paragraph, you should have been conscious of the five step process and made an effort to divide these steps into paragraphs in order to produce a chronological order of processing events.

picks only THE bud and 2 top leaves

TO PRODUCE A good quality of tea

to withering

AS THE leaves are spread out on A DRYING rack

through THE leaves IN ORDER TO remove about 60% moisture

and cutting . Factories use THE traditional

and BREAKING THE LEAVES which THEN release a wide range of enzymes

from leaves, and WHILE THE modern way by cutting CUTS THE leaves, tearing and curling them TO CREATE granular pieces.

are mixed WITH water WHICH changeS THE leave's colour to COPPER - Copper is a color. Cooper is a boy's name.

fried or dried in hot air dryers where IT releaseS A nice smell, and the leaves only RETAIN 3% moisture.

Irham, please review the use of connecting words and how to properly use them when constructing sentences. You really need to learn about those important connector terms. It will help to bring a writing smoothness to your essays. Specially when you are writing procedure essays such as these.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram illustrates the manufacturing processes for producing good black tea