The diagram illustrates the process of producing chocolate from cacao trees

Miyas 1 / -  

chocolate production

The diagram illustrates the process of producing chocolate from cacao trees.

Overall, there are ten main stages involved in this process, beginning with the cacao trees being grown to collect raw materials and finishing with the beans being pressed into the final liquid products.

To begin with, in South America, Africa or Indonesia, trees called cacao are cultivated in order to collect their ripe red pods, which are harvested in the second stage. After that, these pods are cut to collect the white cocoa beans inside them, followed by the fermentation step. Those fermented beans are dried by spreading in the sun in the next step prior to being divided into numbers of large sacks.

The process continues with trans or lorries delivering those sacks to the factory. There, beans are roasted with high-temperature (350 degree) before being crushed. After removing the outer shell in the crushing stage; finally, the remaining parts are pressed to make liquid chocolat.

Thank you for correcting my essay. Have a good day!

The diagram

What kind of diagram? It is a drawing that explains a process, an illustration. This is more accurately identified as an illustrative diagram. Familiarize yourself with the actual image names used in the task 1 essays.

ten main stages

Nope. There are 4 main stages in a 10 step process. Look at how the illustrative diagram is divided. Count the sections. Then, count the steps. These are what comprise the manufacturing process.

beans are roasted with high-temperature (350 degree) before

Roasted where ? An open flame? An oven? Where ? Where information is incomplete, C + C scores will be deducted.

[quote=Miyas]; finally[/quote]
A simple comma would have worked best here, without the word " finally ".

The writer has a problem properly identifying procedures and key procedure points. Task accuracy is a major reporting problem.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram illustrates the process of producing chocolate from cacao trees