Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The Diagram of Precipitation Flows

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
The diagram illustrates regarding to reuse of precipitation which are maintaining to hold in two different places. Although it is started from separated places, it can be seen that the rainwater is applied in same location which is domestic house for serving people water needs. Also the reused of this water is ended up in river flowing from the mountain.

The process starts when precipitation is fallen down to river where it has a dam to storage it. Then, it is entered to water treatment plant for reducing and removing small substances so humans can drink this water. As the water can be drunk, it is passed to domestic house for fulfil people water needs. After it is used, wastewater is processed in plant and produced recycle water which is stored in household. The production is reused in residence and the rest which contains harmful material is thrown into the river.

When the first process starts saved in dam, at the same time rainwater is also poured down up of residence's rooftop and it is flown into rainwater tank which is connected to private house. This water is used for same purpose to complete human needs. Next, rainwater which is stored in stormwater treatment because it cannot be saved in rainwater tank and it is surpassed surface run off is released to the river which is flowed from mountain.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Diagram of Precipitation Flows