Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Writing Feedback   Posts: 3

The diagram provide information regarding the collecting and using of rainwater as a water source

Diandin16 9 / 15  
The diagram below show how rainwater is reused
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The details of diagram provides information regarding the collection and use of rainwater as a water source. Overall, there are three ways that show greatest proportion of Rainwater is used for several times as a result of water recycling.

The first method is to store rain water in a dam. Stored water is then poured into a water treatment plant for the purification process. When the purification process is completed, the clean water is sent to home as household supplies such as water to drink, wash and so on.

The second way is to store rainwater in a tank to be used for domestic purposes such as watering the plants in the garden. Water used for watering plants will be absorbed into the soil and flows into the river.

The last way is is water recycling household waste. Prior to reused water, purified water back in the waste-water treatment plant. Residual water from the plant will flow into the river, then the river water evaporates to form clouds and become rain

minhee 1 / 3  
The second way is to store rainwater in a tank used for domestic purposes such as watering the plants in the garden. Water used for watering plants will be absorbed into the soil and flows into the river.
dina79 20 / 31 3  
This my suggestion for your writing
You must have good paragraph at least 3 sentences since in your introduction and body two just in the 2 sentences. you can explain the detail of process cause the readers do not understand the step from this process. You can use the connection word so that your writing better than before in the flow

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram provide information regarding the collecting and using of rainwater as a water source