The diagram show how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up to date weather forecasting

The Everest 4 / 3  
The diagram illustrates the collection of data about up-to- date weather forecasting by Australian Bureau of Methodology. Generally, they collect the data from all of the sources and deliver the message through medias within a short period.

Firstly, they collect the information of weather condition from three main sources which are satellite, radar station and drifting buoy. In the analysis stage, they analyze the satellite photo that send from the space station, then they always scrutinize the radar screen all the time and they also use synoptic chart in order to guess the situation of the sea water.

Meanwhile, these collected raw data are interpreted by computer at the meteorological station. After that, the always broadcast up to date weather forecasting program by means of TV, radio and telephone as the recorded announcement.

To sum up, Australian Bureau of Methodology set up the system to collect the latest data from all possible sources and transforms these data into timely information to save the lives of Australian people.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
Hello Soe Htet Aung, you should create at least 3 sentences for each paragraph. I try to modify your introduction for your consideration. In addition, if you have an overview (generally.......) in the first paragraph, you do not need to include a conclusion (to sum up ......).

The diagram illustrates the collection of data [...] through medias within a short period.

The diagram illustrate the method of forecasting up-to-date weather condition which is applied by Australian Bureau of Meteorology. Overall, there is 4 major stage to produce a reliable weather prediction, which are data collection, analysis, preparation and broadcasting. It is also important to note that each step except preparing for broadcasting has 3 different ways.

And by following the rule of grouping, you will successfully create an easy-to-follow writing flow. For example, for my version of introduction, the body paragraph should contain:

Body 1: The process from data collection --> broadcasting
Body 2: Breakdown of each stage

I hope it is helpful :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram show how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up to date weather forecasting