IELTS WRITING TASK 1: The diagram below shows how instant noodles are manufactured

Minhhh2005 3 / 6  

The diagram below shows how instant noodles are manufactured.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

Answer:
The given picture depicts the manufacturing process for instant noodles. Overall, the entirely man-made operation includes 8 stages commencing with raw ingredients and finishing with packing for eventual consumption.

The process of producing instant noodles begins in flour storage silos. The flour is transported and fed into a mixing machine, where it is combined with water and oil from another source. Following this stage, the resulting mixture is rolled out to form dough sheets before going through factory machinery to be separated into strips

During the next stage, these dough strips are formed into compact " Noodles discs" which will be fried in oil and left to dry in the next step. Next, the fried noodles discs are ultimately arranged in cups with assorted vegetables and spices. The final part of the production process is to label and seal contents so that the finished cups of instant noodles are ready for sale.

The image is not simply a picture. The examiner will be looking for a more definitive identifier in relation to the image content. This is actually a procedural illustration or diagram. Always refer to the correct image name for accuracy scoring.

A punctuation mark is missing in one of the paragraphs. Lack of punctuation usage will result in GRA deductions. The writer must make it a point to proofread the paper and fix any grammar and punctuation errors he might catch. He should also take the opportunity to fix any sentence structure problems he may find. Take the time to perfect the essay content for better scoring potential.

It is important to write more than just the minimum word count. 152 words are not enough for the examiner to consider a higher than base passing score for each rubie section. Aim for 175 words next time for increased scoring possibilities through a deeper analytical or reporting presentation.
OP Minhhh2005 3 / 6  
Thank you so much for your feedback on my essay. ^^

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 1: The diagram below shows how instant noodles are manufactured