The diagrams show how the bee makes honey, and the stages in the production of honey.

eliza00472 1 / -  

making honey process

The diagram illustrates the process of making honey. Overall, there are 7 stages in total, the process begins with the honey bees building a hive and ending with the honey is produced.

The first step, bees have a build hive and it consists of many small individually built cells made of wax lying close together. After the hive is completed, the bees leave the hive to search for flowers and then, they landed on the stamens to collect the nectar from it.

After the nectar is fully absorbed, the bees bring back the hive and they fill the cells with the nectar collected. However, this honey has not yet reached maturity. In addition, Some bees flap their wings to create wind to water evaporation in honey.

Finally, when the nectar reaches a certain degree of evaporation, the product produced is honey.
You are short by almost 10 words of the 150 word minimum. Signifying a lack of proper summary presentation and image analysis, I doubt this essay can manage to achieve a minimal passing score. By the way, you have not accurately identified the diagram. Consider a more precise description or image title next time. Focus your future writing lessons on tense usage.you should never mix past and present time references in a report presentation as it creates an inaccurate step by step procedure development presentation. You should also review your punctuation usage. Familiarize yourself with when to use a period or comma. Sentence structure exercises will definitely help.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagrams show how the bee makes honey, and the stages in the production of honey.