The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the production stages of silk cloth

hailun11 12 / 14 3  
TASK 1.
The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

There are two diagrams which explain about what a silkworm's life is like and how the silk cloth is produced. Overall, it can be seen that the natural life cycle consists of four phases-beginning with the eggs and ending with the birth of a new moth from the cocoon. Then the production of silk needs for five steps.

First of all, begin with eggs are produced by the moths, about 10 days to become silkworm larvae which life with mulberry leaf food. In this step, it would take time approximately 4-6 weeks later to change a silk thread.

Second picture about how to process after it becomes a cocoon. The diagram tells there are 5 steps to do production until finish. Start from select the cocoons which is will be produced, then the boil inside water during processing. After that, following by weaving step as final stage, then dyed.

Altogether, there are two kind of making process between life cycle silkworm until bring into silk cloth.

• image
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
hi! there are some suggestions and corrections of mine. hope it will be helpful

... explain about what aprocesses are happened in silkworm's life is like and how the silk ...
... cycle consists of four phases-, beginning with the eggs and ending with the birth of a new ...
ThenOverall, the production of silk ...

First of all, begin withAt the beginning, eggs are produced by the moths, for about 10 days latertoit become silkworm larvae which lifelive with mulberry leaf food.

... time approximately 4-6 weeks later to change a silk thread.

Second picture is about how to process after ...
The diagram tells there are 5 steps to dofrom production until finish. Start from selecting the cocoons which is will be produced, then the ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the production stages of silk cloth