Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS WRITING TASK 1: THE DIAGRAMS SHOW THE PRESENT BUILDING OF A COLLEGE AND THE FUTURE PLAN

ameliajennie 1 / -  
IELTS WRITING TASK 1 24/10/2020

The maps illustrate future transformations of a college building compared to the present layout.

Overall, dramatic changes are expected to take place in 2020 with new facilities inside the building and a wider car park.

Regarding the inner space of the building, considerable alterations are planned for 2020. The entrance door will be opposite the road, while the toilets, which have been there, will be moved to the back of the building, next to a newly-built shop. In addition, the library will be relocated to the southwest corner and the reception desk will be in the middle instead of being on the right side of the room as nowadays. A new row of classrooms will also be constructed to the right of the building, leaving the lunch area the only feature remaining unchanged.

In terms of the outside areas, the garden will be demolished t make way for the new building facilities aforementioned. The car park in 2020 will be doubled in size, moreover, thanks to the extra space left by the removal of the present footpath and garden.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WRITING TASK 1: THE DIAGRAMS SHOW THE PRESENT BUILDING OF A COLLEGE AND THE FUTURE PLAN