The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process

william731 18 / 43 13  
The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The first chart demonstrate the process of making cement while the second chart illustrates how and what components are used for concrete production.

For cement production, the first step involves crushing the raw materials, limestone and clay, into powder and mixing them together through a mixer. The mixture then are transferred to a rotating heater and heated to certain degrees. After that, it is transferred to a grinder through a convey belt and the mixture is then grinding into powder. The final product is cement and it is packed with bags.

For concrete productions, the steps are much simpler than making cements. Firstly, it requires putting 15% of cement, 10% of water, 25% of sand and 50% of small stone together into a concrete mixer. The concrete mixer is kept rotating until all the components in the container are mixed smoothly.

Finally, the concrete is formed and it is ready for building uses. It should be noticed that the concrete mixer should be kept spinning or the mixture may be solidified.

The first chart demonstrates the process of making cement while the second chart illustrates how and what components are used for concrete production.

Good introduction :)

The mixture then areis transferred to a rotating heater and heated to certain degreestemperature

Pay attention to grammar errors you tend to make.

the mixture is then grindinggrinded into powder

.... use the passive form!

the concrete is formed and it is ready for building uses

the concrete is formed and it is ready for constructions.
The structure you follow is excellent. Good vocabulory too... But pay attention to minor grammer mistakes :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process