Writing Task 1: The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power.

A comparison of how different directions of sea wave are able to harness energy for a power plant. It can be seen that, either wave direction away from or close to sea wall, both of them release same amount of energy by using same systems and tools, such as turbine, column, and chamber.

Look at the detail, for generating electricity from wave power, it only need three main equipments, there are turbine, column, and the last is chamber. When the wave comes to the chamber and near to the cliff, it will push the air go through the column. At the same time, the turbine will spin owing to the pressure. Rotating process will release energy that called electricity.

On the other hand, when the ripple moves far from the sea wall, the air will pull into the column by the up side. With the same process, the air through the column makes the turbine spinning and goes out to the sea. Even though, it has reversible direction, the great deal of energy which is released almost equal.

• The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi nuraini, these are my thought towards your essay

A comparison of how different directions ...

i think it is not a comparison, but the two process of generating electricity by the air

It can be seen that, either wave direction away from or close to sea wall, both of them release same amount of energy by using same systems and tools, such as turbine, column, and chamber.

i think the graphs not mention the amount of energy
[ it can be seen that, either wave direction away from or close to sea wall, the air will generate electricity through the machine which consists of column, turbine, and chamber ]

Look at the detail, for generating electricity from wave power, it only need three main equipments , there are turbine,...

- TO GENERATE

- equipment is UNCOUNTABLE NOUN

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task 1: The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power