There's a difference in the amount of read books among students, in regard to their gender

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
WRITING TASK 1 : THE NUMBER OF LIBRARY BOOKS READ AT SCHOOL

The graph gives information about gender which is getting involved in the number of library books read at Starmouth School for four years from 2009 to 2012 and is measured in number of books read. It is noticeable that, during four years, boys increased gradually in the first year, but fluctuated for three years later. Besides, girls increased dramatically until the end of period.

As can be seen from the graph, in 2009, the number books read stood at 50, which is experienced by men. The number then rose significantly from 2009 to 2011 at 100. After that, in the last period, the figure decrease gradually to 80.

On the other hand, women which is the figure of books read increased gradually from 30 to 40 between 2009 and 2010. Furthermore, the number a dramatic increase until the end of period at 140. Overall, boys was higher than girls in 2009 but there was an opposite trend in the last year which are girls higher than boys.

ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
for four years ( do not use much words) i think enough if u just write th0se word = from 2009 to 2012
women which (use who) (please you learn relative clause) is the figure of books read
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have advice for you:

boys increased gradually in the first year should be

the number of boys read increased gradually in the first year

the number a dramatic increase should be

the number of them/ girls read books (you can use both) is dramatically increased

Home / Writing Feedback / There's a difference in the amount of read books among students, in regard to their gender