Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 2 - a difference in assigning some particular professions for men and women

MaryNgo 1 / -  

Is it right to exclude men and women from certain professions?

Nowadays, men and women are basically equal in workforce. However, there also exists a difference in assigning some particular professions for men and women. Because of the difference of physical body that leads to exclude certain jobs in men and women. I would explain examples to reinforce my opinion.

Initially, men are physically stronger that is obviously suitable for jobs requiring men's extraordinary physical features. These jobs includes many hard requirements as hard work, work on site as minin or work in construction site, etc. Men could work much more than women and less days off. They are more safety in case of working in night shifts or encountering with crime if they are policeman. That will directly affect to the productivity in both quality and quantity.

But we can not deny women's roles in some professions related to caring and teaching. They are born with listening ability to deeply understand an object, especially children who are in the early of growth as toddlers and adolescences. They need to be taught to establish and develop behaviors the firs years of life to be the right one which spritualizes the importance of women's contribution. That explain why female teacher accounts a huge amount in nursery and primary schools while. Besides, women nurses are generally more than males in hospital where patients need patient person to share and pleasure them. From this regards, I believe that assigning right person in the right working place bright us more benefit than equality in gender in workforce.

To sum up, men and women can change many particular professions in modern life to come in an equality in gender but exclude them from particular jobs are inevitable because the difference of strengths and weaknesses. So that organizations, companies should appoint suitable position for both men and women to reciprocate each ones in increasing efficiency and productivity.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - a difference in assigning some particular professions for men and women