The difference between men and women jobs

Bayram D 1 / -  

The specific gender suitable for certain occupations

Occasionally some people differentiate male and female genders and naturally they have different psychological manners and physical strength which make them suitable for certain occupations but generally there isn't any dissimilarity between men and women's jobs because both of them can pull their weight effectively and have their own talents and ambitions.

As a matter of fact, women can understand problems better than men but on the other hand, men are definitely stronger than women when it comes to physical activities. Although, some jobs are undoubtedly suit a man, some of them are not fit for women due to their weakness in both physical and mental health.

However, every family have anno horribles which led them to the strange situation such as wives are breadwinner in family instead of their husbands cos of their redundancy or some other problems. Although like this situation doesn't coincide with husbands, they have to pull their weight by being house husband.

Nonetheless, Women also have gifts and aspirations to do various jobs and if we remember the history women began to work during the last century for example in the second world war women also attended to the war to protect their motherland and fought as brave as men. Therefore we can see a lot of hands-on female workers in the army even in our days and furthermore during the last century women also began to be a pilot. Although, at first male pilots exhibited their prejudice, nowadays there are we can see many female pilots.

In conclusion, there is no easy answer to the questions about jobs which related to men or women but on the upshot no matter which gender they are and what jobs that they are chosen hence we should treat them equally and respect their choices because women are also a human like men that's why they also have rights to do a job according to their aptitude.
kiwiii 1 / 2 1  
In the first place, it'll be better to use some strong or interesting topic sentence at the beginning of your explanatory paragraphs. It's still easy to understand what kinds of opinions you're trying to express through your explanation of some examples, but they're not so eye-catching without a clear and logical topic sentence.

What's more, try not to use the abbreviation like "cos" in a writing. Also, try to reread and modify your first paragraph because there's not any punctuation, and it's hard for readers to figure out the logic inside, so it seems like a clutter for us.

Meanwhile, the topic is "the difference between men and women jobs", and some certain jobs you write about in your current essay such as pilot and housewife, which are easier for people to differentiate the job difference between two genders is really adding the glory for your own essay! But more details of them will be better. Maybe you can add some practical examples for your second paragraph, or it'll be considered a filler.
Are you writing this essay for a Task 2 test? Kindly remember to post the complete prompt next time. I cannot review your work accurately in terms of content and responsiveness without it. However, I can offer a simple review of your visible grammar errors for this essay. The paragraph problems stem mostly from your eagerness to just write as many English words as you can. You failed to consider sentence clarity and paragraph formation in your writing. Each paragraph should have a topic sentence that will be central to the paragraph discussion. Separate your sentence reasoning into one sentence per reasoning presentation. Don't just keep typing without connecting the ideas through the use of punctuation marks, connecting words, and transition sentences. Your essay is difficult to follow discussion wise due to the improper formatting and sentence structure. My suggestions above are used in the formation of both the sentences and paragraphs for Task 2 essay tests.

Home / Writing Feedback / The difference between men and women jobs