Difference between Two Close friends

kieulinhbs 2 / 7 1  
In high school, I have two close friends but they are dissimilar at characters and externality. They are Thao and Hang Ball ( Ball is the nickname). We are classmates and becoming close friends at 10 - grade. About externality, it is likely that Hang Ball is more beautiful than thou with white skin and black long hair. But on the hand, Thao is cute and lovely. She has black skin and short hair, so many people is impressed by her at first time. [..]
JangGemini 8 / 51 12  
it's great you know! ^^ having different-character friends varies your lifestyle :)
OP kieulinhbs 2 / 7 1  
Does it have any mistake? Please, correct it for me!
JangGemini 8 / 51 12  
In high school, I have two close friends but they are dissimilar at(this preposition doesn't seem to be a right one I think) characters and externality. They are Thao and Hang Ball ( Ball is the nickname). We are classmates and becominghave become close friends since we were in the 10th - grade. About externality, it is likely that Hang Ball is more beautiful than thou with white skin and black long hairHang Ball is usually appraised for her outstanding appearance (this sentence seems to be more suitable, depicting too detailed sounds...too detailed :-/ ) . But on the hand, Thao is a cute and lovely girl, who has blackswarthy skin and short hair sobut still impress people at first timemany people is impressed by her at first time . About characters, it is a big differenceHowever, there is a big difference in their characters . THAO was born and growngrew up in a village, so she is verya mischievous person . At school , she is a leader in group for person who prefer the girl to cry. Not until done our teacher meddle. Baiting everyone is her hobbies.she's infamous for her baiting-people hobby. Making girls cry until our teacher meddles seems to be her favorite things to doI felt comfortable and relax while I'm on the side here. But she is very lazyI'm not annoyed and feel totally comfortable with her hobby, it's harmless anyway. With her character, Thao is an easy-going person that she never does homework because of her intelligence . Sometime, I think she is likely Thao, Hang Ball is very feminine and hard - work studentHang Ball is also intelligent like Thao but she's likely to be a hard-work and feminine girl . So thatTherefore , in the end of the semester, Hang usually has a high GPA and she is given a scholarship. Because she was born in a poor family then no sooner has she finished the lesson at school than she went to her house and picked up her younger brother. Furthermore, Hang always understand me. When I have a challenge, Hang give me some useful advise(hey! this sentence should be put in the earlier part, isn't it?) . Although,But however different we are and wherever we come from , we are and will always be best friend forever.

Not the best but hopefully it helped :)
OP kieulinhbs 2 / 7 1  
Uhm. Thank you very much. It is very useful for me. How can I writing English as well as you?
In high school, I have two close friends but they are dissimilar at characters and externality.

In high school, I have two close friends but they have many differences in terms of characteristics and external appearance.

We are classmates and becoming close friends at 10 - grade

We are classmates and became close friends since 10th grade.

Aboutexternality, it is likely that Hang Ball is more beautiful than thou Thou with white skin and black long hair.

... there is no word "externality" ... you are referring to "external appearance". You can simply say "appearance" too.... Also you need to write names with capital letters; Thou

With regard to their appearances, Hang Ball is more beautiful with a fairer skin and black long hair than Thou.
She has black skin and short hair, so many people is impressed by her at first time. About characters, it is a big difference.

She has black skin and short hair, but her looks are able to impress many people at first sight. Also, when you compare their characters, again there are major differences.

Thea was born and grown in a village, so she is very mischievous.

.... who is Thea? Is it the same person as Thao?

At school , she is a leader in group for person who prefer the girl to cry.

... this is confusing :( .... " person who prefers the girl to cry" ?
At school, she would lead bullying others.

But she is very lazy. For example, she never does homework because of her intelligence .

But she is very lazy and at the same time very clever. For example, she never does homework and manages everything with her intelligence.
JangGemini 8 / 51 12  
Uhm. Thank you very much. It is very useful for me. How can I writingwrite English as well as you do ?

Let see... I recommend you to watch A LOT OF AMERICAN MOVIE, listen to US-UK music and LEARN FROM MISTAKES. I'm not so good. My recent English result is bad... . Anyway, The more you believe my suggestion and do it, the better English you have. :) Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Difference between Two Close friends