Differences between Buses and Subways

inicons93 1 / -  
Recently, transportation has developed rapidly. Especially, as the concept of transportation developed, many kinds of transportations have appeared, and the most common transportation now we access today are buses and subways. A lot of times we compare which is better to take, the subway or the bus. So, I am going to compare these two in terms of three aspects.

First, the side of safety. Generally, the bus has more risk of car accident than the subway which have low possibility of collision since it runs underground. Especially, in the case of bus, there is no measure to prevent violent driving, so its accident rate is much higher than the rate of subway. Also, the rate gets worse when it comes to red bus, which runs highways.

Secondly, the point of convenience. Overall, Buses have more accessibility than subways. Buses encompass more than 5000 stations while the subway only has 300. Subways require disembarking or even transferring lines which requires additional travel. To put it simply, buses are better because it is more direct to the very last destination.

Third, the side of punctuality. Under the usual circumstances, the subway can run more punctually than the bus, which has diverse variables. The passengers can prepare in advance since subway runs by time table. However, there are no limitation of the number of people that can take the subway, many problems can occur during the rush hour.

Buses and subways have different characteristics. Generally, taking subways are more appropriate for a long-distance travel with quite a lot of transportation demands. On the other hand, bus is adequate for a short-distance run connected with subway station or central living area. Our lives will be much easier and convenient if we understand these differences and take the advantage of them wisely.
- Especially, as the concept of transportation developed, many kinds of transportations have appeared, and the most common transportation now we access today are buses and subways.

- Our lives will be much easier and convenient if we understand these differences and take the advantage of them wisely.

Inicon, your essay is very well written. You were able to differentiate this two forms of transportation.
However I have a few tips you may consider;

- word usage, you used "generally" about two times in your essay, I suggest you twist it a little, like writing, "in general", the thought is still there but its on a different form, this way your readers will not be bored in reading the essay.

- the flow of the essay is great, Kudos to you!

- make sure you proof read your article before you submit.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!
thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
Hi @inicons93

Let me try to correct your writing

Recently, transportation has developed rapidly (...)

Transportation has progressed in leaps and bounds over the past view decades. As such. transportation has many kinds in these days and ages especially as the concept of transportation developed, and the most common transportation now we access today are buses and subways.

note: put space in your writing

hope this helps :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Differences between Buses and Subways