TOEFL; Different cloths get people to behave differently. Agree or Disagree?

aria8111 3 / 4 2  
. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave? Use specific examples to support your answer.

Some Clothes can show where we are from and what is our culture, we are poor or rich. In other hand, there are some people that we can never change them with wearing different clothes. In my point of view, clothes have a lot influence on personality of a person and mostly we act in different way if we wear another thing.

Firs, in every country, and particularly in every local area there are a different clothes by their neighbour area. In Asian countries, in every village, you can find discrepancy in clothes for them. There are different ceremonies, dances, and mournings which only by there clothes they can do it. If a foreigner goes to there, he must wear like them. It is an obligation for accepting he. In result, when he wear a there clothes, he will act like them. He will change his culture as them. In nutshell, there culture depended to there clothes.

Second, suppose a rich person who had bankruptcy in his company and can not afford for living in where he had been living. So he must live in a downtown. He must change his clothes. He should live in poverty. If any aspect of living for he changed, in result, he should act like the people who he is living with them. It is necessary that he must accept their culture.

Last, for any job there are a different clothes. discrepancy in this weariness can make comfortness for the workers. For example my father is working as a mason, so his clothes is different by my uncle who is working in a bank. This two brother was from a place. their culture was similar. Now they are wearing different clothes only for different jobs. They cultures has a lot gap by each other now. They are also talking with different ways.

All in all, when we are wearing different clothes, we should act in different ways. This is not a lot related to where we was from and what was our past.
unigirl 3 / 11 2  
Some Clothes can show where we are from and what is our culture, we are poor or rich. In other hand, there are some people that we can never change them with wearing different clothes.doesn't make sense In my point of view, clothes have a lot influence on personality of a person and mostly we act in different way if we wear another thing.

Clothes can represent who we are and our background may we be poor or rich.In my view, clothes can be used as a way of showing our personality and may cause a person to act in a different way when wearing different clothesshow examples of this, very formal clothes can make you feel and act more professional, tracksuits can make us feel a bit slobbish etc
Some Clothes can show where we are from and what is our culture, we are poor or rich.

Cloths can express the various demographics of people such as their culture, social class, religion etc.

In other hand, there are some people that we can never change them with wearing different clothes.

However, judging the background of a person by what that person wears is also can be very misleading.

, clothes havea lotlots of influence on personality of a person and mostly we act in different waysif we wear another thingdepending on the attire we wear.

Firs t , in every country (no comma) and particularly in every local area there are a different clothes by their neighbour area

... this line has a few issues. Grammar, clarity, flow, punctuation etc. .... You better rephrase this line as it lacks clarity and your idea is not conveyed to the reader.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL; Different cloths get people to behave differently. Agree or Disagree?