Different cultures and ethnic groups live together in one country; GOOD or BAD?

Huong nisha 3 / 1  
With the fast pace of life and the highly developed technology ,advanced communication channels , as well as massive amounts of information delivered by media about various countries, people get more motivated to leave their home country and move somewhere else in the world. In turn , this creates a common situation where well- developed and desired countries are getting filled of a mixture of cultures, all brought by immigrants. It probably provides many noticeable advantages, however, it also is the root of drawbacks in some ways that should not be forgotten.

First of all, people from various countries stick to their own ethnic group and do not interact with other groups, thus creating opposite of united society. Obviously, a mixture of different cultures will be able to appear many contradiction that impact badly to the general development of the society. A typical example, in America , Chinese people have established their own society and small groups and do not allow their children to interact with Americans , they protect their own culture and language , sometimes they have prejudices with Americans as well as their cultures, even fight with them on very unremarkable issues. The situation creates so many ethnic conflicts an opposites in society . The governments should have a suitable measures to prevent the matter happening again.

Secondly, the benefits of multicultural society, people with various cultures contribute in multiple ways to development because they bring with them different sets of skills , characteristic as well as knowledge . For instance , United States of America is made of multicultural immigrants. The British people ,who are living in America, have well trained quality of education, therefore , it contributes an indispensible role in the advance of education in America. Currently , they are working in famous universities such as Harvard and Oxford contributing to the development of the global education.

Las but not the least, people broaden each others' horizon by exposing a larger audience to the traditions of their own country. People have precious chance to learn particular features of each other, besides , share together the specious skills of their own country to contribute in spreading to others . More clearly , In France , Indian immigrants share their music and dance and teach French their language and even help them learn the traditional food recipes of their own with united spirit closely .

In a word , multiculturalism is not restricted within national boundary, it happens in any nations . The opposite of a mixture of multiple cultures is unavoidable , however , it would be better if they can control and prevent ethnic conflicts in multicultural society effectively . On the other hand , contribute a peace and equal society and allow themselves to interact and affiliate closely with public community .
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
are getting filled of a mixture of cultures, all brought by immigrants.

filled up with a...,.
Secondly, the benefits of a multicultural society, people with various cultures contribute in multiple ways to development because they bring with them different sets of skills , characteristic as well as knowledge .

Last but not the least, people broaden each others' horizon by exposing a larger audience to the traditions of their own country. People have (get a ) precious chance to learn particular features of each other,

In a word (you need to change it... it can be reported as a mistake. ..) , multiculturalism is not restricted within national boundary, it happens in any nations . The opposite of a mixture of multiple cultures is unavoidable (inevitable ) , On the other hand ,it contributes a peace and equality in society and allow themselves to interact and affiliate closely with public community .

=>you are good at writing at expressing overall but hace a lot more capacity to improve ^-^
even fight with them on very unremarkableunreasonable issues.

... I think you better specify what those reasons are. Sounds vague otherwise.

The situation creates so many ethnic conflicts an opposites in society .

This situation creates many rifts between ethnic groups that may finally turn into major conflicts.

The governments should have a suitable measures to prevent the matter happening again.

The governments should adopt suitable strategies to prevent such happenings.
Overall this essay is of very high standard. You display very good writing skills. I think you can go for a good band or score if you are preparing for IELTS or TOEFL.

Good Luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Different cultures and ethnic groups live together in one country; GOOD or BAD?