There are different learning abilities of children in the class to accept same educational ways.

logo3098 5 / 16 1  
1.Q: Some people argue that teaching children of different abilities together benefits all of them. Others believe that intelligent children should be taught separately and given special treatment. Discuss both views and how do you think about it?

There are different learning abilities of children in the class to accept same educational ways. However, some state that studying together will be beneficial for all children; other believe that more talented children should be taught alone. My view is that we should treat every child fairly,to teach all kids in one class.

On the one hand, some argue that talented kid should be taught separately and they have some reasons. First of all, it is obvious that talented kids' speed of learning new knowledge is faster than average children. This means that if giving some specific class or train to these kids, they become an opportunity of scientists higher, compare with average children. As a result, they could make more contributions to society and world.

On the other hand, people who harbor the view that teaching all children together take many factors into consideration. First and foremost, genius is not inherent. Every genius always spends a lot of time studying and then get knowledge from process of learning. Therefore, giving same ways of education is a reasonable mean. For example, Bill is the richest man in the world. His computer skill is from his studying hard, which is not inherent. So not exaggeratedly, children who study hard will be a genius.

Personally, I argue that we should teach all children in same class. Because talent is a thing that is very hard defined. If people just rely on some IQ tests to distinguish abilities of children, which will be too simple to determine capacities of kids. In addition to this, even although there are some talent children in the class and other children can learn useful things from them. Subsequently, talent children will become model for other children, which make average child study harder.

To sum up, teaching all types of children in same class will be beneficial for therm. Meanwhile, we should not neglect effect of teaching talented along.

2. MOD comment:One topic at one time please
ali27 2 / 2  

I can't understand what do you mean from your first sentence

However, some state argue that studying together will be beneficial for all children; other believesthat more talented children should be taught alone. My view is that we should treat every child fairly,to teach all kids in one class

If I were you I did not write your last sentence in this way, I believe in IELTSwriting should not be like this, you have to write it impersonal

so I correct it in this way
It is believed each child should be treat fairly in order to all types of intelligent gather in one class.

I prefer you studying this book
Essay Writing for English Test by Gobi Duigu

Home / Writing Feedback / There are different learning abilities of children in the class to accept same educational ways.