Different methods of learning should be incorporated into a teaching process

putri22 33 / 33 5  
Some people think that it is more effective for students to study in groups, while others believe that it is better for them to study alone. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

To find a precise learning method is very important. Some people believe that pupils who study by themselves are less efficacious than students who study with their peers while others argue that studying individually is more effective than studying in a group. I strongly believe that either studying alone or studying with group has positive values.

There are several reasons why pupils should consider to study by themselves. First, they have some independence while focusing on the material because they tend to have their own ideas on how the way they study is. In addition, by studying individually, they are able to more concentrate since they do not get distractions from others. Also, the students absolutely have flexibility when they will study and where will be at. For instance, some of them may like to study in the library but the others may prefer to study late at night.

On the other hand, pupils studying in a group are able to combine the abilities of several people. When they study together, each student will find out some titbits that they would not have discovered alone. Furthermore, study group members may be able to solve a challenging question that no one can solve alone. Moreover, members of study group can create a positive atmosphere around them because they have a same goal to pass the exam and motivate one another.

To sum up, not only studying individually but also studying together brings many advantages for the students. There is no doubt that such learning methods should be integrated in order to reach learning target to make pupils understand the lesson effectively.
ichatea07 27 / 24 10  
To find a precise OPERATIVE learning method is very important.
... either studying alone or studying with A group has positive values.

Also, the students absolutely have flexibility TO DECIDE when they will study and where will be at IT TAKES PLACE.

Home / Writing Feedback / Different methods of learning should be incorporated into a teaching process