IELTS task 2 Different between online news and paper based news

Devon Cheng 1 / -  

news from internet or from newspapers?

In recent years, the number of paper based news so called newspaper publication was being reduced due to increasing trend of online news like CNN, BBC and so on. What causes this thing that makes the number of newspaper being reduced and increasing the online news? What are the benefits of online news? I am going to explain what these benefits are below.

Why online news are more popular than newspaper? The convenience, you can read ten more news by only using one cellphone, notebook or other mobiled devices online and don't need to feel disrupted that where you should storage the lacks of newpapers. Moreover, you can bring it to anywhere you want because the news are all include in one mobiled device.

Second, the updating speed. The online news updating is instant. For example, once the earth quake happened, this situation may instantly show on online news, and newspaper don't have this benefit. Third, no paper used. The online news not like newspapers, don't need to process by cut down trees and became waste after read it. The online news is more eco-friendly than newspaper because of no paper-used.

Online news have so many benefits that causes the increasing trend of it. I hope one day in the future online news will replace all the newspaper for protect the environment.
lichien0422 5 / 8 3  
Hi,
Consequences
Secondly Thirdly
Since you have secondly and thirdly, don't forget to put firstly

Sentence structure
I would recommend you to add more complex sentence structures in your article since that's one of IELTS grading criteria.

Good luck!
kate00 - / 1  
don't > do not

to protect the environment
linhchin 4 / 7 1  
hi
I think it is not allowed to start task 2 essays with questions since it sounds more journalistic than academic style.
also, your essay is too short for an ielts essay which must have at least 250 words.
and I think your essay is not academic style

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 2 Different between online news and paper based news