'Different People' - English practice

WendyNe 1 / -  
Hello, I am going to have a test next week and I am practicing but I don't know English very well, so I need corrections in my essay. I will appreciate it if you help me! Thank you!

Different People

People sometimes try to be a person that they don't are just to fit in. Everybody is different. All people have been created unique by nature. All of us are human beings. There are things that make us different. For example, each person has his/her own feelings, interests, culture, accents, education, personality, capacity, religion, hobbies, physical characteristics, etc. that is why each person is unique. That is that makes us a different and value person. I want to be a unique and different person all time. There are several things that we should have on mind to be a really and completely different person.

First of all, I think the most important thing is being who you are. You don't need to pretend to be someone else. You should be authentic and transparent. I am the kind of person who always speaks her mind. I am free to express myself. If something is wrong to me, I will defend my point of view and protest. I will say what I think about it and judge. It doesn't imply that authenticity necessarily needs to be blunt or inconsiderate. It means truly knowing ourselves, and willing to share our self honestly with others. Maybe we are not going to share the same ideas or thoughts but it doesn't mean that I have to be someone else to like them. I think it is important express your feelings, your emotions and your thoughts. We can do it always with respect and tolerance. Authenticity can be compatible with graciousness and kindness.

Second, I think different people focus on their goals not what other people think or want of them. If you don't do what you want in life then what are you going to do? It doesn't have sense to me. I think you don't have to impress others or conform to the expectations of others. You should do your things and reach your goals. Explode your talents and potential. Do what makes you feel good. You must not focus on the other's opinion. May be you want to be painter, writer, singer, engineer, teacher, etc. it doesn't matter. The important thing is being a dedicated and disciplined person in life. We can do whatever we want in life provided we do not hurt other people. Always will be people to share and enjoy the type of things that make us happy. You don't have to worry about what others think of you. You just need to be concentrate in you and your love ones. In my opinion a unique person always has a dream to achieve.

Third but not less important, to me, a distinctive person is who always has something to share and help to give. I think the value of people is their charity and humanity. However, not all people have that gift and talent of help others. When people help a fellow human being it makes you feel better about yourself. It connects you with another person. It also can improve the life of another or can make the world a better place. Also teaching what we know, sharing our knowledge and skills with others is a great virtue. In my opinion, if you have lots of knowledge but you don't share it, it is useless. A humanist person knows that kindness is the door to be accepted and fit in wherever we go. When we are shared and friendly we can certain be included in people groups.

In summarize, I want to really be unique because they are the kind of people that transcends. The person who leaves part of his self in the other ones. I want to be always who I am, being authentic and confident. I want to help other people always as I can. I always will do my best effort to reach my goals because I think different people always have something to fight for. In my opinion, when we learn how to be who we are, we are going to "fit in" everywhere that is why I want to be a unique person.
Moonpie123 2 / 4  
There are quire a lot of grammatical errors that you might wanna check.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Different People' - English practice