Different Perception Of The Happiness

agungdanprakoso 5 / 4  
Happiness? what is the definition of happiness? is every happiness that people thinking regarding who has a vast number of gold coins? In this article, i want to criticize related to happiness from various perception. Commonly, people bear a meaning for happiness fills full of huge amount of cash and tremendously big house. According to the survey, it depends Several human who is in isolated place defines about the happiness dissimilar. Some times, particular people like Countryman interpret the happiness is immensely simple such as filled with health, harmony among the neighbor, and simplicity activities. If contrasting Countryman between urban people there are different standards of happiness. In general, urban people has high standard due to the fact that they define happiness Become of the high class in social life. In their mind is thinking, the wealth can be complete of the desire and do all of thing easely such as what do they want to do? where do they want to go?, and when do they want to travel?

It does not blame regarding every people has different perception of happiness. From the deeply of my viewpoint, the truly happiness becomes the essential human who is useful for minkind.
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
hey, there!

here are my points for this essay that I want to share

1)? isIs (always start with capital if you want to write first letter in the first sentence) every happiness that people thinking"of" regarding who has a vast numbera hefty amount (gold is Noncount Noun so it will not go with "a vast number of..") of gold coins?

2) various perceptionS (perception is count noun)

3)people bear a meaning for happiness "that" fills full of "a" huge amount of ...

4)According to the survey, it depends "on" S several human who is are/live in isolated place defines about the different happiness

5) some times=> sometimes

6) particular people=> certain people

Home / Writing Feedback / Different Perception Of The Happiness