There are many different type of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional

Rsu141 1 / -  
In the present varied of music can hear in the worldwide. This valuable music makes vast advantages for individuals. However traditional music of a county is more considerable than the international music which hears today.

[...]
masktaz 6 / 15 3  
Hi there, let me share some points

In the present[,] [we can hear] vari[ous] [type] of music can hear in the worldwide. This valuable music makes vast advantages for individuals. However[,] traditional music of a count[r]y is more considerable than the international music which hear[d] today.

For one, music can [be] use[d] in our lives in various ways such as [a] medical treatments and to develop the mental balance. For instance, if some one in a paralysis situation[,] doctors recommend them to listen the music because, it helps to improve blood circulation and control the blood pressure. However[,] after huge experiments and researches scientists also prescribe students to listen music while they are studying because they can concentrate well on studies when they hear music [it helps them to concentrate]. After analyzing these facts it is clear that music has [give] advantages and is one of the valuable gift to human being.

In addition, traditional music is the identity of an any [to] [a] nation, [.] [F]urthermore[,] today every one has opportunity to hear different types of music[;] and classical, hip hop, jazz and rock are some of them. Now[,] it is bec[o]me a trend, as same as [when] certain individuals tend to follow this modern music without caring of [to preserve] their traditional music. Thus, because of that [It makes] traditional music is swept away gently among the people. It is clear that traditional music is more important to every county and should [be] protect[ed].

To conclude, music is a miracle divine gift for the people and it gives more valuable things to everyone{what do you mean by giving more valuable things?}. Thus, giving [a] fundamental place to the traditional music is more important for the [to] any nation and then embraces modern music for own favour and feels it{you need to re state this last phrase}.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are many different type of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional