The different ways of investing in machinery, building, staff training, and research - Ielts 1

anhthu1609 1 / -  

billions of Euros for different sectors - comparison

The bar chart illustrates the different ways of five companies invest in machinery, building, staff training, and research.

Overall, organization B has the largest investment while the amount of money two companies D and E fund for the categories are less than others. Besides, the organization C has the most different investment pattern in all.

Looking at the chart in more detail, most categories are allocated above $1 billion in organization A and B. The largest investment of organization A goes to building, which is around $1.5 billion; followed by $1.2 billion is allocated for staff training. However, organization B spend over $1.8 billion on employee training, which is the largest investment of all categories. $1.6 billion is the amount of money investing research which is much higher than that of organization A ($1.2 billion). Besides, machinery is allocated the least money in both organizations.

Organizations D and E have the same pattern in investment with the same amount at money allocating for building ($1 billion) and study is the least invested category. However, in organization C, research and machinery are both invested at $1.2 billion while the least invested categories are building and staff training ($1 billion and $0.8 billion respectively).

Keep in mind that you only have 20 minutes for this task. As such, you will only have time to write between 175-190 words. The time allotted includes an allowance to recheck your work and correct any mistakes you might find. In this case, you went overboard with your writing and most likely cut into the 40 minutes time measurement for the Task 2 essay. Please always practice using a timer to avoid losing precious time for editing your work. It is important to your final score.

The summary overview needs to be complete, Refer to the companies by the alphabet letter and include a trending statement at the end of it. Deliver 3 sentences to meet the task requirements for the overview specification. Do not make data references in parenthesis. If it is repeated information, then repeat the information. A parenthesis should only be used in writing when indicating non-essential or supplemental information in an essay. In this case, the information is essential since it is part of the chart presentation. Therefore, it can be used to further boost your score. So indicate the amount in a variation instead. Spell it out and then indicate the numerical figure in a parenthesis. That will show a greater sentence writing ability on your part, which can increase the GRA score in relation to sentence structures.

Home / Writing Feedback / The different ways of investing in machinery, building, staff training, and research - Ielts 1