Nowadays it is very difficult to stay healthy in this modern world

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

In globalization period, everything has changed and transformed easier. It affects how people live their life. Most of them think that is hard to have a healthy lifestyle because of instant life. However, it should not be difficult if people struggle to be healthy. I think both of these situations can be chosen by people in recent life.

Anything that people desire has provided in recent life because of development era. Nevertheless, sometimes it spoils people to follow the accessibility. I focus to explain in food as an example. Inhabitants now are easy to find any kinds of fast food shops. They can buy or eat at fast food stores when they are hungry. However, we have known that junk food has less nutrition and sometimes cause serious illness. It may be an instant food that people can choose when they do not have any options to eat, busy, and lazy to cook. Residents have a dependence with that and make it as a daily food. It makes people difficult to live healthily after getting dependence.

However, it is not only a single case. People can keep their life to be healthy by struggling to live healthily, if they want to be. For instance, people can take some exercise every day with only 20 minutes a day, or put it on weekend with an hour or more. Inhabitant also can control what kinds of food they eat. Cook food by themselves and eat organic food, not junk food. Therefore, it will make their life healthy because of high nutrition food and lifestyle pattern. Nevertheless, it takes much time and high cost value that do not all people can spend their time and money.

To sum up, modern life brings easy access to people, but sometimes it become a boomerang for people to get easy on eat food too, which their life will change less fit. However, people can be health by controlling their life that I think take much time and rather expensive for some people to do. Like an unknown quote, "health is expensive". 337w
Mathew88 3 / 4  
Hello anna94
pay attention into my advice if you wish

It affects how people live (in) their life. Most of them think that isare hard to have ...

Anything that people desire hashave provided in recent life ...
I focus toon explain in food as an example.
Hi Nur, below are my thoughts on your essay, first of all, the tittle, it's missing a word or two; below is my suggestion;

- People find it Difficult to be Healthy in the Modern World

First paragraph

- In this globalization period,
- that it is hard to have a
- healthy lifestyle because everything is almostof instant life .
- However, it should not be difficult if people strugglestrive to be healthy.
- I think both of these situations can be chosenan option for todays generationby people in recent life .

There you have it Nur, as you can see, there's quiet a lot of work to be done in your essay and I hope you will be able to follow through with the corrections provided, with the focus on your sentence construction.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays it is very difficult to stay healthy in this modern world